Welcome to the consultation website for Croudace Homes’ proposals for the Land East of Hermitage Lane, South of Barming Station.
The proposals will provide much needed family homes in a highly sustainable location, accompanied by quality landscaping and open space.
The proposals will provide:
- A high-quality residential development that is located less than 200m from Barming Station;
- Up to 330 new homes, including 40% affordable housing;
- Carefully considered design that is in keeping with the local area;
- Green infrastructure and open space;
- Quality landscaping and biodiversity enhancement, including a Wildlife Corridor;
- An important contribution to the thriving community at Hermitage Park;
- Dedicated play space;
- Much needed family homes within a District which has seen a shortfall of housing in recent years;
- Investment in local highways network; and
- Financial contributions to off-site local services and facilities via a S106 Agreement, including towards education, sports & leisure, libraries, healthcare provision, youth services and bus services.
‘For more information on the scheme please view the ‘Site Context’ and ‘The Design Approach’ tabs above.
We would like your feedback on the proposals – please click on the Feedback tab above to complete a feedback form or use the contact details provided if you have any questions.